Chasing up a set of chrome wheels for your rig shouldn’t be a hassle.
With everything that you need to do out on the road, you don’t have time to be stuffed-around.
It doesn’t matter if your fleet is big or small, short or long haul, driving through the city or across the country – you know better than anyone that truck driving isn’t for bludgers.
With all of the work that you need to do, it makes sense to get a good set of chromes. You’ll save a lot of time when it comes to cleaning and polishing – and you may even win an extra contract or two with your professional looking truck!
Getting chrome wheels shouldn’t be a stressful task, as long as you don’t trust the job to just anyone.
What hassles should I avoid?
A lot of fleet owners and truck drivers opt to save money by purchasing cheaper chrome wheels.
You might be saving a little now, but buying lower quality wheels can really come back to bite you. Many overseas wheels are less durable, and if they have a warranty, it is only for a short period of time – and they’re like that for a reason.
You can end up with a set of dud wheels, which defeats the purpose of improving your rig’s appearance.
You don’t need that.
Overseas wheel suppliers can also cause you headaches when it comes to delivery times.
A chromed set of wheels from even our nearest neighbours can take weeks to get to you. Even longer if you live out in the sticks.
Some suppliers just don’t have the flexibility to deliver to wherever you are. Or will leave you waiting for weeks.
Who needs that kind of stuff-around?
Others promise the world but deliver peanuts. You want a supplier that is reliable.
If your chrome wheel supplier doesn’t deliver your wheels on time to you, it could leave your business sitting on its hands.
With your truck off the road for longer than it needs to be, you may lose time, contracts, customers and clients.
So why gamble your business?
7 ways Superchrome takes out the hassle out of chromed wheels.
What you need is simple, reliable, hassle-free service. It can be made easy if you have the following 7 benefits in your chromed wheel supplier:
- High-quality chroming — get new chrome wheels supplied or chrome your existing wheels and have them backed with an excellent (seven year) chrome warranty. So you can be sure that you won’t be left high and dry with dodgy wheels.
- High Quality Wheels – you want a highly selective process for the alloy wheels that are chromed for you. Alloys that are backed by a five year warranty.
- In-depth know-how — you want access to a vast knowledge of wheel specifications for trucks, trailers and buses. So you can get the right wheels first time, every time.
- Exchange service – new chrome wheels sent to your nominated location or truck dealership in exchange for your polished alloy or painted steel wheels.
- Quick Turnaround – you want your wheels to be ready in days, rather than weeks. You want the guys that run two shifts, so you can get back on the road as quickly as possible.
- Flexibility — get the guys that can deliver anywhere in Oz — no matter how remote — with prompt dispatch.
- A delivery date you can trust — internal delivery control systems to provide you with the most accurate delivery dates possible. So you won’t be letting down your customers – or your boss – down. Get wheels delivered to your new truck at the dealership, so you can be on your way with your new rig and wheels, then and there.
Make life easy with Superchrome
The good news is that Superchrome ticks all of the boxes. We make getting chromed wheels effortless for you.
You can have a premium set of chromed wheels within days, and have all the support you need with them. Warranty, dedicated dispatch, delivery anywhere in Oz — we’ve got you covered.
The only thing you have to do is make the call.
If you want more information on just how easy getting a set of chromed wheels can be, get in touch with Superchrome today.
Or click here to see the other benefits that having a set of chromed wheels can have on your business.